Turn your online obsession into a cool career.
If you’re aged between 18 and 24, not a university graduate, based in London and free for 6 weeks from June 2011, you can apply for a place on a FREE course to become an official Google Digital Expert and give your career a massive boost.
Livity – the people behind LIVE Magazine and music industry apprenticeship scheme Music4Good – have teamed up with the internet gurus at Google to offer 12 young people the opportunity of a life time - to become certified official Google Digital Experts and open up doors to careers in marketing, media and entertainment.
For 6 weeks the chosen few young people will take part in workshops where they will:
- Work with leading digital experts from Google
- Develop the skills needed to achieve a career in the digital industry
- Gain one to one mentoring and support
- Meet potential employers
- Work on real life marketing campaigns
- Passionate about everything digital
- 18-24 years old
- From London or within commutable distance
- Available to attend a 6 week, full time workshop starting June 2011
- Interested in working in the world of marketing
All you have to do is:
Drop Oyin an email outlining who you are, your CV and why you’re interested in getting involved. There are limited places so apply ASAP
Contact Oyin@livity.co.uk via or call 0207 326 5979